Hey guys! Welcome back. You guys know I am all about skin care, so today I wanted to share with you a few skin care products that you absolutely need for yourself. I am a firm believer that you don’t need a ton of skin care products in your routine for it to be effective. I have found that if there are too many steps in my routine I get lazy and don’t want to do it. So I strive to be able to keep it simple with a few products. I am so happy with my skin now that I started a skin care regimen that I absolutely believe in and I wanted to share with you the products I use that absolutely changed my life.
1. Makeup Remover: Some people use makeup wipes, some use liquid, and some depend on their face wash. I highly recommend having some kind of makeup remover to really get off the majority of the makeup. I use the Garnier Miscellar Water. It is super effective and it is affordable. It’s great for cleaning you skin if you want something that is great for both.
2. Facial Cleanser: Face wash is extremely important. It removes the dirt, excess makeup, and more. Even if I only wash my face once a day, I notice a huge difference. It is essential to have a face wash that works for your skin. There are a ton of different brands and types of face wash. So it is necessary to find ones that work for you. I use the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Face Wash and the E.L.F. Daily Face Wash.
3. Moisturizer: Even if you have normal or oily skin, everyone needs moisturizer. It balances your skin and hydrates it in a very necessary way. Whether you have naturally dry skin or you mattify your skin throughout the day, by the end of the day your skin needs that hydration. I prefer to use gel moisturizers since I have dry skin. My favorite is the Garnier Moisture Rescue.
4. Eye Cream: I did not realize how absolutely essential eye cream was until recently. It has transformed my under eyes. I use the E.L.F. Illuminating Eye Cream. It is really amazing and adds so much hydration and moisture to my under eye area. It is affordable and a little bit goes a long way. I recommend finding a great eye cream if your under eyes are dry or dark.
5. Exfoliator: I have incredibly dry skin, so I have to have a exfoliating mask at all times. I try to exfoliate at least twice a week, but if I can’t I do it at least once. I removes the dead and dry skin and cleans out my pores. I love the Freeman’s Black Sugar and Charcoal Face Mask. It is super effective and it is less than $10 at Walmart. I recommend trying this out if you are looking for a great face mask.
Those are my holy grail skin care items! It takes less than ten minutes to do this and it is super effective. All of the products I use at the moment are affordable and can be found at Walmart or any drugstore. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments what your holy grail skin care items are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!