Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Today I wanted to talk about life and how you can get the things you want. We all know what kind of life we want to live, but it is sometimes getting there that holds us back. You can attract things in your life, just like you attract people in your life. You get the things you want by doing the things you need in order to get them. So today I thought I would share with you some ways that you can attract some pretty awesome things in your life, regardless of what kinds of things you are looking for.
1. Know yourself. In order to know what kind of life you want and what kinds of things you would like to attract, you first need to know yourself. It is absolutely essential to know your values, goals, and lifestyle. You need to know who you are and go from there. Don’t try to become someone you’re not. Don’t force yourself into things that are not natural to who you are. Start with getting to know yourself and work from there. Figure out what your dreams are. Assess how happy you are (or are not). Ask yourself what changes you could make to be happier in life.
2. Set intentions. As with anything in life that you want to be lasting, you have to set intentions. You can’t go casually through life and expect everything to just magically work out in your favor. Be intentional when you set goals and make sure they are realistic to what you can actually do. It may not be possible for you to have a goal to buy a house at the end of the year. However, it is realistic to start putting away a set amount of money towards eventually buying a house. Be specific and intentional with what you are planning for yourself.
3. Write it down. One of the best things I ever did was start blogging. I can now look back and see how far I have come. It is really great to look back and see what my dreams and goals were and how much I have grown. Even if you don’t have a blog you can do video, journaling, or anything else that includes recording. Writing down your goals and dreams will help you remember them and make them more realistic. You are more likely to work towards it if you are seeing it everyday.
4. Live in the present. You can’t live in the past because it is already gone. You can’t live in the future because it is not here yet. You can only really live in the present because it is here. Be aware of what is going on right now. Understand what you are doing well and what could use improvement. Practice mindfulness and live everyday to your fullest potential. Learn to grow as you go. Live in the moment and appreciate the time you have. You will begin attracting the right things this way.
5. Stop being so afraid. Believe me, I know this is easier said than done. However, I have learned that in order to get the things I want in life and reach my goals, I have to stop being so afraid. I know fear comes with the territory, but I have learned not to let it control me and I don’t base my decisions off of my fears. I have learned how to let go of my unnecessary fears and allow myself to take risks. With these huge leaps of faith I have learned that I am worthy of the things I want.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments how you attract the life you want. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!