Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you had an amazing week! Today I wanted to talk to you about treating your body and mind well. These are things you can do to really take care of yourself and feel good. I feel like I am always talking about most of these things, but it is because I really believe in their power. Trying even just one of these can make all the difference when you are trying to take care of yourself. So I hope you find this useful and you can find way to treat your body and your mind.
1. Self Care Power Hour. I have talked about power hours in a previous post, but devoting an hour entirely to self care is extremely helpful. Not only are you helping your body, but you are always taking care of your mind. Self care does not just mean taking a bath and doing a face mask, although those do help. It also means removing toxic people from social media, getting rid of things you don’t need, and making your life a more happier space.
2. Get outside. When I am stressed, unhappy, or feeling down in any other way, I love spending time outside. I love walking around and being in peace and quiet. It’s a great way to relax and just breathe in some fresh air. It takes my mind off of things and helps me forget whatever is bothering my. I highly recommend getting outside if you are feeling off or want to raise your spirits.
3. Declutter. A great way to relieve stress and feel better about your space is decluttering. I know I talk about it a lot, but decluttering is one of my favorite things to do. It really does help me feel better and less stressed. When I am surrounded by clutter I eventually go a little nuts. So if you are looking for a good way to take care of yourself, I also recommend decluttering anything that you don’t enjoy or need. You will see a difference in how you feel.
4. More water. I don’t know what it is but being hydrated really helps me feel so much better. But then again, I am not one of those people who doesn’t like the taste of water. If you are, try adding lemon or mint. Not only is it good for your body, but it is also good to know you are taking care of yourself and how you feel. It’s refreshing to know that you are doing something good.
5. Breathe. Some people turn to meditation for this, and you could always try it. Some people do yoga. Others simply breathe. Whichever method you choose, breathing relaxes your mind and your muscles. It can be a great way to help you focus on something else and remove from toxins from your system. If you find yourself needing a simple way to treat yourself, try just relaxing and breathing. You might notice a huge impact.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you find this helpful. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your favorite simple way to treat yourself is and hopefully we will all learn something. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!