Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I am going to be sharing with you my favorites for the month of May. May seemed like it went on forever, but we are now near the end so I can finally share with you my favorite things. These are all products, songs, TV shows, and more that have been favorites for me this month. I hope you enjoy seeing what all of my favorites were.
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Moisturizer – I usually prefer gel moisturizers for my dry skin, but I love this cream moisturizer. I got it in my Boxycharm and I absolutely love it. It has transformed my skin.
- E.L.F. Illuminating Eye Cream – I started using it months ago and it has completely changed my under eyes. They used to be so dry and patchy, but now they are smooth and my concealer blends so much better on top of it.
- Tarte Base Tape Hydrating Primer – This is my all time favorite primer. It is hydrating and my makeup looks so much better on top of it. I love using this on days when I have a full face of intense makeup on.
- Studio Selections Hydrating Facial Mist – I have only had this for about a week, but I absolutely love it. It really conditions my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. As an added bonus, it was only $2!!!
- Maybelline Fit Me Smooth & Dewy Foundation – I never reached for this foundation much before, but I couldn’t remember why. But then a couple of weeks ago I decided to find out why. The only thing I don’t like about it is the packaging!!!
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – I absolutely love this concealer. It is one of my all time favorites. It is great on days when I really need my makeup to hold up and look great all the time.
- ColourPop No Filter Concealer – I use this concealer on a more everyday basis because it has the same effects as the Tarte concealer, but it is more affordable so I don’t feel as guilty about purchasing a new one.
- ColourPop No Filter Loose Powder – Back when I first tried this I didn’t like it very much. And I still think the packaging is too small. But once I really started using it I do think it is a good brightening powder. Just not for all over the face.
- Neutrogena Healthy Glow Bronzer – I absolutely love this bronzer. It adds such a nice, natural color to my face. And despite the name it does not have a shimmer or anything. I love the way this looks on my skin.
- Rimmel High Impact Blush – I love these blushes. I needed a new blush to try and decided to try these. This is the only thing I have ever tried from this brand but I love it. It is such a good blush.
- Ofra Highlight – I reach for this highlighter so much. I got this in my Ipsy bag a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it. It is so natural, but is still really gleaming and intense. I really love it.
- The Bachelorette came back and I absolutely love it!!! I still need to finish watching last night’s episode, but so far I am loving it.
- “GIRL” – Maren Morris
- “Love Ain’t” – Eli Young Band
- “Center Point Road” – Thomas Rhett, Kelsea Ballerini
Those are my favorites for the month! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your favorites have been so we all have new things to try in June. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!