Hey guys! Welcome back. We all know that life can be tricky and it’s hard to know if it is coming together the right way or not. So today I decided to share with you eight things you might feel if your life is coming together. From the love of your life to your dream job, these are the things you should feel when you have found your true journey in life.
1. You will realize you don’t know what best for you. Life has a funny way of showing us exactly what we need. So it’s important to not hold on to things life is encouraging you to let go of. When you’re life is coming together you will start to realize that what you thought you had figured out was wrong. What you really need is to just let life happen and see what comes.
2. You will be forced to deal with your issues. When your life starts coming together you will forced to deal with the skeletons in your closet. It will help you leave the past in the past and move forward towards what is to come. Deal with your issues as soon as possible so you can move on to better and happier things. You deserve it.
3. You’ll realize the right things happen more effortlessly than not. It’s true that sometimes you have to fight for what you want. You have to work for it. But still, those things should come easier than the things that aren’t meant to be. If you find yourself constantly fighting for something, but you aren’t making any progress it may not be for you so let it go. The right things will feel more natural.
4. You’ll worry – maybe more than ever. Everyone worries about whether or not they are doing the right thing. It’s natural. If you are scared and anxious it probably means that you are doing the right thing. We typically get anxious when we are about to do something scary. We take risks for things that we love and really want. So if you’re worried, don’t worry.
5. You’ll dream of your other lives. You may dream of what could have been if you had made other choices. That doesn’t mean that you are unhappy or wish you had done something else. It just means that you wonder what could have been. It’s perfectly normal because really there is nothing you can do now. You have made your decisions. But it’s nice to wonder and feel like maybe you did do the right thing.
6. You’ll gradually feel more content. When your life is coming together you will eventually start to feel it. You will feel more content with where you are and what you are doing. You recognize that you are happy with where you are and don’t feel as many regrets or anxieties. When it’s right, you will just know.
7. You start to blossom. When you are where you need to be, you start to really grow. You start to see yourself change and be a better person. You start to see all the blossoming that is happening and you start to really enjoy the process. If you are where you are meant to be you won’t feel stuck, you will feel prosperous.
8. You realize you were always closer than you thought. When it comes to life and finding our purpose, it always feels like it is further away than it really is. So when your life is coming together you start to feel like it is all much more closer than you thought before. You start to accept things as they come and you are much more open.
Those are eight things you should start to feel when your life comes together. Happiness, anxiety, facing your issues, and moving forward. All things that should happen when your life is coming together. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Has your life started coming together based on these eight things? Let’s talk about it in the comments! Don’t forget to subscribe with your email before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!
Click here to find out how I can help you grow your blog!