Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to spread a little positivity and talk about the things that have improved my life recently. These are things that have really helped me grow as a person or just be happier in general. I think it is always important to acknowledge the things in our lives that we are grateful for and that help us be a better person. So here are mine.
1. Giving myself permission to live. I have gone so long refusing to really live and be happy. I am always so worried about other people and what they will think that I haven’t really allowed myself to step out of the bubble and do the things I want. So I have really improved my life by allowing myself to make decisions based on what is right for me.
2. Using my voice. I have learned in the almost two years that I have been a blogger that I have a voice and I should use it for good. So these past several months especially I have allowed myself to speak on things that I am passionate about and use my voice to make the world a better place any way that I can.
3. Challenge my comfort zone. I recently started blog coaching and that is out of my comfort zone. I never thought that I would get to a place where I could do that so it is definitely not typical for me. But challenging myself and pushing beyond my comfort zone helps me grow and move forward.
4. Stop obsessing, and start doing. Too often I obsess over how I will do something or how it will all turn out. I spend so much time overthinking it that I don’t ever start doing it. So I recently started to question things less and just start doing the things I want to do. It has really helped me grow and be better at making important decisions.
5. Have faith in myself. Having faith in myself and trusting the outcome will be what is best has really improved my life. I have been able to stress less and understand that things will work out the way they are meant. This has allowed me to enjoy the journey and the process.
6. Stopped comparing myself to others. Once I stopped comparing myself to others, I realized that my life had changed in a dramatically positive way. I didn’t realize how much comparing myself affected me until I stopped. Once I stopped I learned to value myself much more.
7. Embrace change. Change happens all the time and there is no escaping it. So once I learned to embrace it instead of fear it, I realized that it will all work out the way it needs to. So I have learned that change is a positive and it has improved my life and how I live it. It gives me the motivation to push through.
8. Embrace the struggle. I have struggled a lot in my life and I used to let it pull me down. I thought there was no escape. I thought it meant I was going to live a bad life and I wanted more than that. But I recently learned to embrace the struggle and realize that they are all things I can learn from.
9. Be more confident. I know this is easier said than done. Believe me, I know. Confidence is something I have always struggled with. But once I started being more confident in myself and my abilities, I started to see more opportunities. Opportunities that were always there, I just didn’t believe they were for me.
10. Take one step at a time. I learned to do one thing everyday that will help me reach my goals. Whether it is working on a project, promoting my blog, or connecting and engaging with others, I have learned that taking things one step at a time will decrease stress and help me move closer to making my dreams a reality.
11. Journal. I was never a big journal person until recently. I figured out a way to use it to my advantage and help me gain clarity and focus. Now I journal everyday as a way for me to plan ahead and also get out anything I need to get out. It’s a great way to start the day. If you want to see what I include in my journal, you can click here.
12. Work on getting rid of bad habits. I mentioned in a recent post that there are some bad habits that I am looking to overcome. Working on those and trying to improve has increased my quality of life. I am learning that even though I am not perfect, I have room to grow and live a better life!
Those are the things that have improved my life recently! Let me know in the comments what some of yours are. Also, let me know if this is something you would like to see more of in the future. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow and subscribe before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!