Hey guys! Welcome back. I share morning routines, evening routines, and even blogging routines, so today I decided to do something a little different. I decided to share my happy day routine. This is basically what I would call my perfect day. These are things I do to improve my mood and my daily life. I’m all about finding joy in the little things in life, so most of these aren’t super big deals. But they are the things that bring me the most happiness everyday.
1. Having time to get ready and enjoy breakfast. I love breakfast. It’s my favorite meal of the day. I love having time to get ready for the day and enjoy my breakfast. I find that it really improves my day when I can take the time to prepare for the day. Otherwise I feel empty and scattered.
2. Productive day at work. Regardless of whether I am working from home or at school, being productive and getting things done is really important to me. I love ending the day feeling like I have accomplished things that I need to accomplish. So being productive makes me really happy.
3. Taking walks throughout the day. This is something I really love to do when I am in school. It’s great to be able to walk around outside and enjoy the fresh air. It reduces my stress levels and anxiety and I feel at peace. It also gets me ready to sit down and be productive when I need to be.
4. Spending time with those who matter. Whether it is playing a game with my brother and sister or having dinner with friends, spending time with others brings me a lot of joy. I love being able to chat and have fun. It is a really great way for me to socialize and just relax a little.
5. Shower and pajamas on. After a long day of being productive and working hard, it’s nice to relax a little. So I take the time to shower and put some comfy clothes on while I prepare for the next day. I love going to bed feeling clean and knowing I am starting the day off fresh.
6. Working on my blog. Working on my blog is one of my favorite things to do. It brings me the most joy during the day. I love writing, sharing, and engaging with my readers. I find that it just distracts me from everything else and gives me time to work on something that I am really passionate about.
7. Reading before bed. I love reading and I find that it helps me sleep better. So I always try to read at least a few pages before going to sleep. It helps me relax and take my mind off of working on things. It keeps me from being on my phone right before I go to sleep. It’s just one of my favorite things. If you have any book recommendations, let me know in the comments.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know what is a part of your happy day routine in the comments. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!
If you are interested in blog coaching, click here!
Pre-order your resource guide here!
Join the blogging mentorship program here!