Hey guys! Welcome back. A few days ago I asked for your questions on Instagram and I got quite a few, so I figured I would answer them in a Q&A. I love doing these every now and then, so I wanted to do one today. Since I announced my engagement I got a few wedding questions, so I will answer those at the end. If you have any questions you would like to ask me, leave them in the comments for the next one and be sure to follow me on Instagram (lovegeekygirl) so you can respond when I ask for questions! And with that, let’s get into these questions.
1. Do you like to cook? I love cooking. It’s a great stress reliever and something I just really enjoy. I don’t get to do it as often as I would like to, but I always enjoy when I have the opportunity. I really love baking and things like that, but I also enjoy cooking meals and being able to share it with other people.
2. Could you live without the Internet? I could, but I wouldn’t want to. So much of what I do happens on the Internet and I wouldn’t want to give that up. But if I had to, I could give it up and still be happy.
3. Do you have any pets? I have a cat. Her name is Clementine Rose and she is a heathen, but I love her anyway. She loves Demi Lovato and Kelsea Ballerini in case you were wondering. She also loves spicy food and banana bread.
4. What’s your favorite book? To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It is honestly such a great book and I love the message behind the whole thing. If you have not read it, it is a must read.
5. What’s your three favorite movies?
- How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days
- Sweet Home Alabama
- The Holiday
6. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Colorado.
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of? My blog. It has been such a journey and it has helped me grow so much. I am thankful that I get to do this everyday and have so much fun.
8. Who would you like to live like for a day? Reese Witherspoon. I think she is amazing and I would love to see what a normal day for her is like.
9. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? Chocolate and Netflix.
10. If you could shop for free at any store, what would it be? My gut says Sephora, but realistically it would be Walmart so I could get everything I need.
11. What’s your favorite day of the week? Sunday.
12. How many kids do you want to have? I want like four.
13. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Check my email.
14. What are your three favorite TV Shows?
- Any from The Bachelor franchise.
- Gilmore Girls
15. What is something you never leave your house without? My phone.
16. Have you found a wedding venue? Sort of.
17. Are you going to do engagement pictures? I’m not really sure. If we do, I would want them done in the Fall.
18. What is your wedding theme? I’m leaning toward a more rustic/classic theme. Nothing too fancy, but still formal enough so it feels like a wedding.
19. How is the dress shopping going? I haven’t actually gone to try on dresses, but I have been looking at all the dresses online. I really enjoy it and could honestly do it for hours. But that was true before I got engaged.
20. How are you cutting costs? We aren’t getting anything we don’t absolutely need. There are tons of things that just aren’t necessary for us, so we don’t want to spend the money if it’s not something we really want.
21. Have your decided on a color scheme? We are doing black, white, and navy blue.
Those are all the questions and answers! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to leave your questions in the comments so I can answer them in the next one. Don’t forget to follow and subscribe before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!