Hey guys! Welcome back. You guys know I love telling you my monthly favorites and my monthly goals, so I figured this month I would just combine the two. I will start out with my favorites and do a little recap of the month and then I will move into my goals for the month. It’s going to be a busy one, but I’m excited! So here are my favorites from last month and my goals for this month!
- Tarte Base Tape Hydrating Primer
- Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Too Faced Ethereal Loose Setting Powder
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Alamar Cosmetics Blush Palette
- Ofra Star Island Highlighter
- E.L.F. Brow Pencil
- JonteBlu Liquid Eye Liner
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Moisturizer
- E.L.F. Illuminating Eye Cream
June was a pretty great month. I launched The Growth Complex and started coaching people. I finished and launched my resource guides. I really started building my business and I am excited to see where it goes this month. And…I got engaged. All in all, I would say it shaped up to be a pretty great month. So what is coming in July? Let’s find out!!!
1. Read two books. I have been really slacking on the whole reading thing, and I really want to pick it back up. My goal is to read at least two books by the end of the month.
2. Work out two times a week. Depending on how this goes, I may work out more than two times a week. But this is the bare minimum that I am shooting for.
3. Pitch to more brands. I have a few brands in mind that I would like to work with this month. So I want to start pitching and hopefully score something.
4. Take a little time for self care before heading back to school. Once I get back to school there will be very little time for self care. So I want to take full advantage of the opportunity while I have it.
5. Prepare for back to school. I head back the last weekend of the month, so I need to start preparing so I’m not rushing.
6. Get to 300 Twitter followers. If you aren’t following, you totally should. It is @readgeekygirl and it’s a great way to stay updated.
7. Get to 950 blog followers. I have no doubts that we will exceed this number, but this is my goal for the month.
8. Get to 300 Instagram followers. I am going to start doing more with Instagram stories and Instagram TV. So if you aren’t following lovegeekygirl, you really should.
9. Have an engagement party. I have something in the works. It will be super small, but hopefully really fun and meaningful to celebrate the engagement.
10. Get at least two new clients. Blog coaching has been a blast and I really want to gain at least two new clients this month.
I am so excited to see what this month has to offer. I just know it is going to be great. Let me know in the comments if there is anything specific you would like to see this month. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow and subscribe before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!
Join my Blogger Mentorship Program by clicking here!