Hey guys! Welcome back. I can’t believe it is already August! It feels like just last week I was writing this post for June and July. But alas, August is here and we must say goodbye to July. So today I am going to share with you my favorite things from July. And then I will be sharing my goals for August. I always like sharing and you guys always love these kinds of posts, so here it is!
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation – I started wearing this foundation again this month and I absolutely love it. I just know it’s going to last all day and I can depend on it to not wear off.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – I love this concealer because it is a more hydrating formula. And on days when I don’t need a lot of coverage, this concealer really does the job. It helps that it is so affordable.
- ColourPop No Filter Pressed Powder – This powder is perfect for days when I need to set my makeup but I don’t want any heavy powder. It’s great for those hot Summer days where I need to wear makeup but don’t want it to get cakey.
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer & Blush – I have loved these this Summer. They are great for everyday and for more special occasions. I have been using them every time I wear makeup.
- ColourPop Highlighter (Dreamscape) – This has been a holy grail product ever since I got it and I absolutely love it. It can be subtle if you want that, but it can also be really intense. It is easy to work with in that regard.
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. – My sister and I have been watching Friends every night and even during the day and I haven in love with it again. We even got Friends pajamas which we love.
- My Engagement Ring – I am not one to wear a lot of jewelry, but this is one piece that I will never stop wearing. I love it so much and if I take it off to take a shower or something it just feels weird. I absolutely love it.
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Moisturizer – I have been using this all Summer and I still love it. It is such a great moisturizer, and though it is pricey, I believe it is worth every penny.
- Bath & Body Works Body Wash (Clementine And Mint Leaves) – This is one of my favorite scents ever. It is such a great scent for Summer and I love the unique smell. It lasts a long time on the skin and I can’t get enough of it.
1. No snoozing my alarm. I start classes later this month and one of my biggest goals is to not hit snooze. I want to get up the first time my alarm goes off every time. It’s just been such a bad habit in the past.
2. Get ahead with the blog post writing. I have a lot of posts already scheduled and over the next couple of weeks I will continue writing so I can be as far ahead as I can. Because once the semester starts it is difficult to keep up.
3. Post more on Instagram. I have been slacking on my Instagram posts and stories and I really hope to get better at that this month. I need to start keeping up and creating a schedule so I know when to post.
4. Work out every other day. I was pretty good with working out this past month, so I want to strive to do it every other day. Even if it is just a short work out, I would like to get one in every other day at least.
5. Get to 1,000 blog followers. We are so close. We have less than 25 followers away from reaching this huge milestone. I have the giveaway all ready to go. We just need to get there.
6. Walk everyday after dinner. This is something that I absolutely love doing everyday when I am at school. It helps relax me and it just helps get out some of the energy that I need to release for a better nights sleep.
7. Go to bed at the same time every night. Or at least most nights. There will be a couple of days that I have to stay up later, but for the most part I want to get into bed at a reasonable time to get adequate sleep.
8. Update my budget. Now that I am making a regular income again, my budget can be more stabilized. Since I am planning a wedding, a chunk of my paycheck every month will go towards saving for that. I will budget everything else for paying off loans, monthly bills, etc.
9. One date night. Hopefully we can go on a real date just the two of us sometime this month. I really enjoyed our last one but because there has been so much distance this Summer it has been difficult.
10. Organize my dorm room. I have moved back in, so I want to really get it unpacked and organized by the end of August. It sounds easy enough but I am the worst at packing and unpacking. So this is a bigger goal for me than you may realize.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your goals for the month are! Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!
Join the Blogging Mentorship Program by clicking here!
Pick up a Blogging Resource Guide here!