Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you have had a great week and that you had an amazing Halloween. Personally, I am just excited about the upcoming holiday season. But for now, since it is the end of the month, I am going to be sharing all of my favorites from the month of October and I will follow that up with my goals for November. I hope you enjoy this and I hope inspires you to try some new things or set some fresh goals.
1. Epielle Night-Time Soothing Makeup Remover Wipes. I got these a Big Lots a couple of weeks ago and I swear they are the best makeup wipes I have every used. They are saturated and very moist so they get off all of my makeup and they cleanse my face really well. They also moisturize and refresh my face really well. They are infused with a relaxing aroma that is very soothing.
2. Alter Ego “Sahara” Palette. This has definitely been my favorite eyeshadow palette this month. It is super affordable and I love all the shades. I think it is definitely worth purchasing and trying it out. You can get a super simple look or a more dramatic look. The shades are pigmented and easy to blend. This is my new go-to travel palette because it has all the shades I need and it’s small enough to fit in my travel bag.
3. The Bobby Bones Show. I discovered Bobby Bones on YouTube earlier this month and I have been obsessed ever since. You can listen to them wherever you listen to your podcasts or you can watch them on YouTube. It’s a great show and they have a lot of really cool and interesting segments. I like when they do fantasy drafts of different things. They recently drafted “hot guys” and it was hilarious.
4. Dead To Me. Dead To Me is not new. It’s been on Netflix for a while now, but I just started watching it this month. I still have a few episodes to watch, but I absolutely love it. It has the right amount of drama and comedy and I think it’s a show that I have never seen anything like it before. I really enjoy the story and the characters and I hope they make more episodes.
5. Gilmore Girls. I absolutely love Gilmore Girls. I have watched it for years. But there is something about Fall and Winter that really makes me want to watch it all the time. I literally always have it on the TV now. It just makes me feel good and cozy. I really enjoy the show and highly recommend it if you have not already. Or even if you have. There’s nothing like a trip to Stars Hollow.
1. Read two books.
2. 20 workouts (That’s five per week).
3. Focus on drinking more water.
4. Get to 350 Twitter followers, 250 Instagram followers, and 1,200 blog followers.
5. Do something fun with friends at least twice (because I am graduating in a little over a month and I want to spend as much time with them as possible.
6. Start Christmas shopping because there’s no point in putting it off.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments what your favorite for last month was or a goal you have for this month. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!