Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you are having a great week. It’s time for our monthly Q&A. Thank you to everyone is sent in questions. I have quite a few this month, so I am going to try to answer as many as I can. If you sent in a question and you don’t see it don’t worry, I wrote it down and I will include it in next month’s Q&A. But I am pretty sure I will get to most of them. If you would like to participate in future Q&A’s be sure to follow me on Instagram at lovegeekygirl or on Twitter at readgeekygirl. So without further ado, let’s get into the questions.
1. What do you think is the key to appearing confident?
I think the key to appearing confident is feeling confident. So doing whatever you need to do to feel confident on the inside will help you look confident to others.
2. What do you think is your worst quality?
I think my worst quality is not being able to ask for help. I have such a hard time working up the courage to get help, even when I really need it. I’m working on it, but it is still a struggle.
3. Do you ever struggle with living alone or feeling lonely?
I definitely do struggle with it some. However, I am very introverted so I don’t feel as lonely as I maybe otherwise would. But it’s a struggle to not have someone around all the time and I get lonely sometimes.
4. Do you have a type?
I don’t think I have a “type”. There are certain qualities I look for, but they are very basic and I don’t think they qualify as a “type”.
5. How are you finding being single after ending a long-term relationship?
It hasn’t always been easy, but I think knowing it was the right thing to do definitely helps. And I had a lot of people around me that helped me move on and remind me of how much I am worth, so it’s definitely been easier than I thought.
6. What was the biggest thing that helped you after leaving your relationship?
I mean one thing was definitely having supportive people around me. Having a solid support system really has a lot of healing powers. But on a less serious side, I watched a lot of YouTube videos and so whenever I was sad I would just watch videos.
7. Are you decorating for Christmas?
That really just depends on where I end up for Christmas. I would love to decorate, but I think I might just wait until next year when I’m in a permanent place.
8. What’s your favorite drink this time of year?
I love hot chocolate.
9. Are you a pumpkin spice lover?
I am not.
10. What is your favorite part of your night routine?
That is an interesting question. My favorite part of my night routine is probably writing a to-do list for the next day. There is something so calming about it that helps me know exactly what is coming the next day.
11. If you could five three tips to a new blogger, what would they be?
Don’t worry about the numbers. Focus on your writing and creating content you love. Get on social media like immediately. And reach out to other bloggers. They have tips and things they can share and most are more than willing to help you.
12. If you could have done one thing differently when you started your blog, what would it have been?
I definitely would have started being more active on social media sooner than I did. I didn’t realize how much I could grow with social media until I did.
13. Where do you get your inspiration from?
I write about things that I experience, learn, or go through on my own. I also get a lot of questions and requests from you guys.
14. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully I have a job that I love.
15. What is one thing you can’t go without?
16. If you lost all of your eyeshadow palettes, which one would you repurchase first?
The Jaclyn Hill Palette.
17. How many hours a day do you work on your blog?
Mostly two to three. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But that’s an average.
18. Have you ever felt like you should give up blogging?
As long as people are reading, I won’t give it up.
19. What are you most looking forward to and least looking forward to about graduating from college?
I am most looking forward to starting the next chapter of my life. I have loved college, but it’s time to move forward. I am least looking forward to saying goodbye to all the people that I love. I am going to miss them so much.
20. Are you having Cap And Gown pictures taken?
I had some taken yesterday. I am hoping to get more in the future. If you would like to see some, head over to our Instagram (@lovegeekygirl) and I will share some there.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments if you have questions for the next Q&A. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!