Hey guys! Welcome back. I wanted to share something with you all that I have been working to build for quite a while now. You may have seen these going around if you are an avid blog follower and you may even have one yourself. But I decided that I wanted to try one for myself. So I created my own 101 In 1,001 list. For those of you who don’t know what this is, it is a list of 101 things that I would like to accomplish in 1,001 days. 1,001 days is roughly 2.75 years. Mine will begin on January 1st, 2020 and it will end on September 28, 2022. So I wanted to share what is on my list. Once I accomplish a goal, I will make it bold so you can see what I accomplish and how much I actually get done.
1. Read 100 books.
2. Become debt free.
3. Put three months income in an emergency fund.
4. Have a no spend month.
5. Have eight staple dinner ideas.
6. Make 12 recipes off Pinterest.
7. Walk 10,000 steps a day for a month.
8. Leave a $20 tip.
9. Teach someone how to do makeup.
10. Get a professional massage.
11. Get a manicure.
12. Have someone over for dinner once a month for six months.
13. Do 40 push ups in a row.
14. Collaborate on something blog-related with someone.
15. Bake 30 desserts from a cookbook.
16. Go out for a girls’ night every quarter.
17. Get all of my emails to zero.
18. Launch something new on the blog.
19. Find a new hair salon.
20. Go bowling just for fun.
21. Invest in new bedding.
22. Wake up at 5:30 for one week.
23. Stretch daily for two weeks.
24. Go a month without Facebook.
25. Achieve a personal fitness goal.
26. Host a brunch at home for friends.
27. Host a dinner party.
28. Save $10 for every goal completed on this list.
29. Read for 30 minutes every night for one month.
30. Completely declutter my stuff.
31. Donate to a charity.
32. Find a new podcast to listen to (leave your favorites in the comments!).
33. Complete 12 challenges.
34. Move to my own place completely.
35. Visit a zoo.
36. Visit a museum.
37. Upgrade my phone.
38. Get a new computer.
39. Do a week of early morning exercises.
40. Find a wine that I love (leave your favorites in the comments!).
41. Have an intern for every semester.
42. Start a new blog series.
43. Organize my closet.
44. Get at least one new client a month.
45. Read at least one helpful article a day.
46. Have breakfast everyday for a month.
47. Watch five movies I have never seen.
48. Complete a solid month of working out at least five time a week.
49. Drink at least two bottles of water everyday for two weeks.
50. Go to bed at 10:00 PM every night for two weeks.
51. Pay for someone else’s meal.
52. Donate one item of clothing once a month for six months.
53. Invest in a pair of quality jeans.
54. Do a Bible Study series.
55. Create a recipe box/book.
56. Send a care package.
57. Publish a new “What’s In My Bag” post.
58. Reach 2,000 blog followers.
59. Collaborate with five bloggers (Let me know if you want to collaborate!).
60. Update my resume.
61. Go to a concert.
62. Get a facial.
63. Try at least one new restaurant a month for one year.
64. Complete five DIY projects.
65. Have a go-to cake recipe.
66. Cook every night for one week.
67. Go live on Instagram once a week for a month.
68. Fundraise for a charity.
69. Find a new workout routine that I love.
70. Design a new about page.
71. Conduct a new reader survey.
72. Host an Instagram Q&A.
73. Reread all the Harry Potter books.
74. Rewatch all the Harry Potter movies.
75. Visit a city I’ve never been before.
76. Throw out 20 things.
77. Hire a full-time employee.
78. Create the perfect home office space.
79. Visit Central Park.
80. Restart blogging group on Facebook.
81. Create an editorial content calendar.
82. Meal plan every week for a month.
83. Write faith-based blog posts at least twice a month.
84. Actively practice prayer journaling.
85. Keep up with a bullet journal.
86. Create a better budget and stick to it.
87. Create a fresh logo for the blog.
88. Create more home decor content.
89. Double the page views on my blog.
90. Write a book review for each book I read.
91. Find a favorite coffee shop.
92. Make a five year plan.
93. Purchase a camera.
94. Consistently post on Pinterest for two weeks.
95. Clean up Spotify playlists.
96. Reach 1,000 followers on Instagram.
97. Reach 1,000 followers on Twitter.
98. Get my foundation professionally matched.
99. Start new traditions.
100. Attend/host an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.
101. Watch a movie from the year I was born.
And that is my 101 In 1,001 list! Let me know in the comments if you have one or create on for yourself! I am excited to take you all on this journey with me!
Have you entered the giveaway yet? It ends soon! Click here to find out more!