Happy New Year!!! Welcome back to the new and (hopefully) improved Love, Geeky Girl. I hope you had a great Holiday Season and are ready to get back into the swing of things. We have officially started a new year AND a new decade, so now is around the time we start deciding what kind of changes we want to make in our lives. So to inspire you, I thought I would share my goals for the new year and the changes I am hoping to make. Hopefully this helps you come up with not only ideas for goals and changes, but also ideas on how to organize your thoughts and how to create a new system. So here is my plan for 2020 with the goals and changes I am planning to have.
My theme for 2020 is Expansion.
How am I going to do this?
- Courage over comfort.
- Show up.
- Step up as a leader.
- Build and lead a team.
- Use feedback to grow and be better.
- Be open-minded.
How do I want to feel in 2020?
- Light and free.
- Loving and loved.
- Creatively inspired.
- Joyful and grateful.
What do I want to invite into my life in 2020?
- The courage to step up to my full potential.
- Challenge myself to do the right thing even when it’s difficult.
- Deeper connections and relationships with the people in my life.
- A healthy and bright mindset.
- Healthy habits to get 1% better everyday.
What will I let go of in 2020?
- Playing small.
- Fear of uncertainty.
- Getting too stuck in the mind.
- Take a 30 minute walk at least three days a week.
- Workout at least four days a week.
- Start doing my prayer journal again.
- Build an emergency fund.
- Read one new book every month.
- Start meal planning for during the week.
- Wake up at the same time everyday.
- Drink at least one bottle of water every day.
- Stay ahead on my blog posts.
- Get to 2,000 blog followers.
And that’s it! I really hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Thank you so much for stopping by! Let us know in the comments what you are most looking forward to from me this year and what your goals for 2020 are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!