Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you had a great week! It is the end of February, so you know what that means. It is time for me to share with you all the things I loved this month and the goals that I have set for myself for the next month. I just think this is the perfect way to close out one month and start fresh for another month. So here are my favorites from the month of February and my goals for the month of March!
1. Meghan Trainor: Specifically her new album which came out at the end of January. There are so many great songs on her “Treat Myself” Album and I highly recommend listening to it if you have not already.
2. My Jaclyn Hill Palettes: I now have both palettes and I am completely obsessed with both of them. I do use the original one more because there are more wearable shades, but I love both of them.
3. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: The only thing I don’t like about this foundation is the packaging. I have to just dump it on my hand and I get way too much. But I love the coverage and the way it lasts on my hand, so I guess it’s worth it.
4. Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus Loose Setting Powder: I recently started using this powder a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It doesn’t make me feel too dry, but it keeps everything locked in place all day.
5. The Bobby Bones Show: This is a podcast, but you can also watch them on YouTube or Facebook. They are based in Nashville, but it’s a great show and they are super funny. I definitely recommend.
6. Bath & Body Works: A few weeks ago I went into Bath & Body Works to get a birthday present for someone and left for things for me as well. I love their Margarita Cupcake scent and they have some amazing candles.
1. Set aside one hour everyday to do something creative.
Whether that is writing for the blog, working on another project, or starting a new hobby, I really want to set aside time everyday to make sure I am doing something creative that I enjoy.
2. Bake two new recipes.
I love baking and I feel like I don’t spend enough time devoting myself to this. It is something I have enjoyed doing for many years and I really want to get back into doing it more often. So leave your favorite recipes below!
3. Workout four days a week.
It’s not really realistic to expect myself to workout every single day because if I’m being honest it usually doesn’t work out that way. So I want to strive to work out at least four days out of the week.
4. Go on six dates.
We are pretty good about going out and spending time together and I really want to prioritize doing that more this month. So my goal is for us to go out at least six times throughout the month.
5. Instagram everyday.
There for a while I was doing really good at posting and interacting everyday. But then I got sick and I stopped being as consistent with my posting. So in March I really want to make an effort to get on there everyday.
6. Read three books.
This is another thing that just never works out the way I want it to. Reading is something that more often than not gets put on the back burner and doesn’t happen as often as I would like. So this month I really want to make more of an effort to keep up with it.
7. Stay ahead on content.
With starting a new job, looking for a different job, trying to be successful in my relationship, and everything else that is going on, I have been falling behind on content. So this month I want to try to get ahead and stay ahead.
8. No spend month.
And by this I don’t mean that I won’t be spending any money at all. It just means that I will only be buying the things that I absolutely need. There won’t be any splurging or anything like that. We’ll see how it goes.
9. Collaborate on something blog-related with someone.
I really want to write a blog post or doing something in collaboration with someone. I love doing things like this because I think it really connects us. So if you are interested, let me know in the comments.
10. Create a savings plan.
Since I won’t be spending money this month I figured it would be the perfect time to create a savings plan and figure out what I can save and how much I want to save. I think this will really help me out in the long run.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your favorites from February or your goals from March are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!