Hey guys! Welcome back. I know this is a very weird and scary time for many of us, and because of that it has caused me to do a lot of thinking and reflecting. And over the past couple of months I have realized that as much as I love blogging and being a part of this community, I know I would love it more if I had someone by my side helping me through it. So I decided to seek out a blogging partner.
This is not an assistant position. It’s not an internship. It’s a chance to become an equal part in Love, Geeky Girl’s future. This is something I have thought a lot about and would like to see what comes of it. If this is something that interests you just keep reading to see what I’m looking for and determine if you fit the position or not. Let’s help Love, Geeky Girl grow together!
I am looking for someone that will assist with the management of all work, products, outreach, marketing, and branding across all platforms. So essentially you will be a huge part of the decision making process of Love, Geeky Girl’s future. You should be an extremely motivated individual with a drive to complete all responsibilities.
The position will consist of the following:
- SEO Optimization: Helping grow the blog’s numbers and following. Helping us stand out on search engines and helping our content get found.
- Graphic Design: You don’t have to be an expert because trust me, I’m not either. But you should be at least willing to learn. Graphic design is essential to creating images for the blog.
- Writing: Of course you will probably want to contribute content to the blog. Which of course won’t be an issue. It’s important that we have new content as often as possible and share with our readers.
- Branding: Branding is crucial to any blog’s success. So as we move forward there will be conversations on branding and how to best move forward with what we have and what our goals are.
- Social Media: Social media is something that often gets put on the back burner. And even though I am trying to get better, having another person to help would make things a lot better.
This is a remote position and it is open to anyone in the United States or Canada. You must have a drive to succeed and a passion for helping Love, Geeky Girl be even better than it is right now.
If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!